Conditions of Use
All adult memberships are based on use of the entire facility during operational hours. Members are encouraged to take full advantage of the wide variety of 40+ fitness classes per week (land and water programs), Fitness Centre, lap and fitness swimming as well as use of the steam room, sauna and hot tubs for poolside relaxation. Our staff are available to provide support, orientation and fitness checkups to keep you on track.
- BRONZE members must be 17 years of age or older and have use of the deck level locker rooms for changing.
- SILVER and GOLD members must be 17 years of age or older and utilize the adult only main level change rooms (additional space is also available off deck level locker rooms).
- GOLD members have additional services of yearly towel service and overnight assigned locker rentals included in their membership.
- EARLY BIRD members have access to our deck level locker rooms Monday to Friday from 6am-11am and on Saturday and Sunday during our regular operational hours.
- PEWTER memberships are available for children 4- 16 years of age and include access for leisure swimming at public swims and at drop in times (please see our Drop In policies p. 4)
- PEWTER PLUS memberships are available for children 13-16 years of age. Pewter Plus members have the same benefits as Pewter members in addition to use of our fitness centre Mon-Fri 6pm-close and during regular business hours Sat. and Sun. All members must be accompanied by a parent/guardian while in the fitness centre. A fitness centre orientation is required.
Towel and locker service available to yearly members at an additional cost.
Student/senior identification is required for student/ senior special rates. Student memberships are available to those who have a valid student ID and are between the ages of 17-25 years. Senior memberships are available to those 60 and over.
Spousal rates are available when there is one person in the family already paying a regular adult membership price.
Controlled Entry System and Security
All members will be issued a card complete with photo ID at the time of registration. To protect your investment, all members are asked to scan these cards each time, to be worn while in the building with the attached clip. Silver/Gold members will also be required to use their cards to allow them access to the adult only locker facilities and are not to allow access to unauthorized persons. For everyone’s safety, our facility is now equipped with security cameras in most common areas. If your membership card is lost, stolen, or damaged, a replacement fee will be charged for the production of a new one. Memberships are non transferable. Use of membership card by someone else is prohibited and will result in the loss of membership.
Building Schedule Adjustments
Not all facilities are available at all times. In accommodating the needs of our collective users, different sporting events, rentals and organized programs, our services will sometimes cause adjustments to the facility schedules. This usage keeps our membership rates to a reasonable level and helps us fulfill our role in being the only 50 meter pool facility in New Brunswick. All changes will be posted in our seasonal brochure, website and various places within the facility. A facility like ours will also require maintenance which requires an occasional shutdown for upgrade and repair. Extensions will not be issued for planned annual shutdowns and program adjustments as it has already been calculated in your membership price.
Code of Conduct
All participants at the Centre are deserving of a safe and hospitable environment to enjoy during their visit. The following types of behavior will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the building and membership cancellation depending on the severity of the act: Physical assault, disruptive behavior, sexual or racial abuse, abusive language, fraud, damage or theft within the facility and the sale or use of alcohol or drugs. No one is allowed to use the CGAC Centre to conduct business except by authorization of the General Manager.
No unauthorized use of any cameras within the facility.
Lost and Found
The Aquatic Centre will not be responsible for lost and found items. A lost and found box is provided and will be emptied weekly. Staff will not be responsible to retrieve lost and found items.
Please keep in mind that No Food or Drinks are permitted past our Front Lobby.
Members and general users of the Centre must abide by the rules and regulations set-up by the CGAC. The CGAC reserves the right to update and modify any regulation, policy or procedures as necessary within the operation of the Centre. All changes will be posted and made available at our Front Desk.