Private Swimming Lessons
Private lessons are a great way to accelerate learning and accomplish goals in a focused way. Individual and small-group lessons are available. Days and times vary depending on pool space and instructor availability.
Two-on-one: $17.50 each
Three-on-one: $12.50 each
For more information about private lessons, please contact us today.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following is meant to give parents information on frequently asked questions regarding private swimming lesson policies and procedures. Should you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to provide answers.
- Once your private lessons booking has been finalized with the coordinator, you should forward payment to the front desk to confirm the booking. We kindly ask that you pay for the full set of lessons requested up-front. *Note: Private lessons begin 2-3 weeks into our regular "Learn To Swim" sessions.
- On your first day of lessons, your instructor will greet you on the bleachers. Please have your receipt ready to present as proof of payment (lessons can not begin without payment).
- Due to time constraints and instructor availability, we are unable to make-up missed classes. Should you know in advance your child will not be able to make the class, kindly call our front desk (658-4715) and the instructor will be notified.
- Should medical illness or a compassionate circumstance arise and you are unable to continue with the remainder of lessons booked, a credit will be given toward private lessons in the upcoming session.
- The instructor will notify you one week in advance of your last class.
- At the end of the last lesson, the instructor will present the participant with a progress report, complete with recommendations should you be continuing with private lessons.