All memberships (except youth) include fitness classes, access to weight & cardio areas, lap & fitness swimming, sauna, steam room, and hot tubs. Also included is a gym orientation for fitness equipment (appointment required), and a fitness checkup for memberships over 6-months.*
*Some services may be limited or not be available during COVID-19.
There are no start-up fees associated with registration!
All membership prices are before tax. Cancellation policies for memberships are listed at the bottom of the page.
To register for a membership, click the "Register For Our Programs" link on the right-hand side of the page. Please note EFT memberships require in-person registration with direct deposit information.
Youth, Pool Only
|(NEW) Family Inclusive||Family Inclusive
|3 Months Prepaid||$205||$175||$175|
|6 Months Prepaid||$399||-||$315||$315||$190||-||-||-||-|
|8 Months Prepaid||-||-||-||$278**||-||-||-||-||-|
Summer 2021 Student Promotion
Are you 15+ with a valued student ID?
If so, you are eligible for our student special this summer. For ONLY $125 plus tax, you will have access to all of our amenities from June 1st to Sept 6th!
Don't miss your chance, visit us at our front desk to get your membership!
*Please note the rate will not be prorated.*
Family Inclusive Membership: Bundles the cost of swimming lessons and memberships for the whole family. Members are responsible for registering for swimming lessons and specialty fitness classes by calling or visiting the front desk. Family memberships include a maximum of 2 adults or seniors and their dependents up to a total of 5 individuals. Add-ons are available for additional family members.
Family Membership: Family memberships include a maximum of 2 adults or seniors and their dependents up to a total of 5 individuals. Add-ons are available for additional family members. Membership includes access to our gym & pools. Youth aged 13-15 must complete an orientation before using the fitness centre. Youth under 13 are not permitted in the fitness centre.
*Monthly: Pre-authorized chequing. Cancellation of monthly membership before 12 payments: $125.
Spouse Rate: Spouses can save up to 30% off a regular priced yearly or monthly membership!
Student Membership: Students under 16 years of age must complete an orientation before using the fitness centre without being directly accompanied by an adult. Students must present a valid student ID when signing up for a membership.
**8 Month Prepaid Student Membership: Only valid from September - April.
For an additional fee per month, members may upgrade to our adult-only locker room (18+), towel service, and locker service. Listed below are the prices for different services.
- Members can save 10% when registering for swimming lessons!
- Spouses can save up to 30% on an annual prepaid or PAC adult membership.
- Members save 10% on all Pro Shop items!
- Members receive 10% off birthday parties booked in-person at our front desk
- Save 10% when you renew your yearly prepaid membership before expiration
- $5.00 off massages through the Healthy Touch Massage Therapy Clinic
So, what does a membership include?
Besides the use of the facility during operational hours for the fitness centre and lap swimming, your membership at the CGAC includes an orientation to our state of the art fitness centre, discounts on massage therapy, and specialty classes. It also allows you access to our sauna, steam room, and hot tubs.
Weekly Group Fitness Classes
The most amazing and innovative fitness classes happen each week in our MPR and Functional Fitness Studio. We have over 30 classes to offer you each week. Older adults and those looking for ease into it programs will enjoy many class offerings like Arthritics and Aquacise. Take a look at our new offerings like Core de Force or SUP-Fit for fantastic and fun workouts! Join our amazing Instructors for an activity that is both exercise and entertainment!
Friendly & Supportive Service
Equipment is one thing, but being given the support and encouragement to continue is another. The Canada Games Aquatic Centre has been serving the community for over 30 years. Our staff has a deep commitment to the community and puts your health and wellness first.
For more information about membership at the Canada Games Aquatic Centre, please contact us today.
- No refunds are available for our 1 and 6-month memberships.
- Monthly Pre-Authorized Chequing memberships cancelled before 12 payments are subject to a $125.00 cancellation fee. There is no cancellation fee for a PAC membership held longer than 12 payments.
- Yearly membership privileges are stopped on the actual date of the cancellation request. Refunds are pro-rated to the expiry date and are subject to a $125.00 administration fee.
- PAC membership must be cancelled by the 8th of the month that you wish to cancel. You may continue to use the facility until the 14th of the month when proper notice is given.
- A cancellation form must be completed in person by the front desk staff of the CGAC or by phone with Visa or MasterCard.
- In the case of a medical problem that affects the members' use of the Canada Games Aquatic Centre, a medical hold will be placed on the membership effective of the requested date and will remain in effect until you can resume exercise. Should you require a freeze on your annual membership, a medical note will be required. The freeze will be processed from the date of the request.
- Family Inclusive Memberships cancelled mid-session are subject to a cancellation fee and the pro-rated cost of all active registrations for the current session.
- You must provide a new void cheque when reactivating your PAC membership.
- All payments returned by your bank due to non-sufficient funds, stop payment or closed accounts are subject to a $40.00 administration fee.
- Please note that banking and administrative charges for returned cheques that are outstanding will result in the loss of facility use privileges.
- Eastern Credit Management Services Ltd handles all overdue accounts.
Less than 12 payments:
Primary Person $125.00
Family members $45.00 per person. Maximum $125.00
More than 12 payments:
There are no cancellation fees for memberships lasting longer than 12 payments.
Mid-Session Family Inclusive Cancellation:
Membership cancellations requested mid-session with active lesson registrations are subject to a cancellation fee and the pro-rated cost of the swimming lesson registration(s) in session.
Returned (NSF) Payments
All payments returned by your bank due to non-sufficient funds are subject to a $40.00 administration fee. Please note that banking and administration charges for returned cheques and outstanding accounts result in loss of privileges.
Members and general users of the Centre must abide by the rules and regulations set-up by the CGAC. The CGAC reserves the right to update and modify any regulation, policy or procedures as necessary within the operation of the Centre. All changes will be posted and made available at our Front Desk.